Thursday, September 18, 2008

NFL Pick 'em...

1. FALCONS (-3.5) over Chiefs- Matty Heisman baby..all the way to State!
2. BUFFALO (-7) over Raiders- The real line should be whether or not Lane Kiffen loses his job after this game or not.
3. Tamba Bay (+3.5) over BEARS- Nothing much to say about this one. Devin Hester is hurt, What are the Bears going to do without their token kickoff return TD?
4. VIKINGS (Even) over Carolina- I hope not many fans bought Tavaris Jackson jerseys…And I hope not many buy Gus Frerotte jerseys.
5. NEW ENGLAND (-10.5) over Miami- I think the under/over for Chad Henne taking over this Miami team is about 3 quarters. I think the under/over for Ricky Williams getting high is about 3 minutes.
6. GIANTS (-10.5) over Bengals- Dos Ocho to Uno Quatro
7. Houston (+3.5) over OILE…I mean TITANS- A crazy Vince Young or a barely moving Kerry Collins…this is tough.
8. Arizona (+1) over REDSKINS-God I hate the Redskins
9. Detroit (+3) over SAN FRANSISCO -In the “Will Anyone Watch this Game Bowl”
10. SEATTLE (-6.5) over St. Louis- Nothings worse on TV than a Rams game. I’d rather watch General Hospital with my wife…okay, maybe not really.
11. DENVER (-6) over New Orleans- This will be a shootout.
12. PHILADELPHIA (even) over Pittsburgh- This will be a good game.
13. COLTS (-4) over Jacksonville- Peyton to Reggie…TOUCHDOWN!!!
14. RAVENS (+1) over Cleveland- Cleveland is almost to Bengal territory…not quite, but almost.
15. COWBOYS (-1.5) over Green Bay- Game of the year…for the second week in a row.
16. Jets (+6) over CHARGERS- This is my upset pick of the week. Lock it down!

No comments: