Wednesday, October 10, 2007

J-Nice 4 Star Lock of the Week

Because of the failures of the past few weeks some lesser men might shy away from making a J-Nice 4 Star lock. I am not such a man. This week I am going to make the J-Nice 4 Star Lock of the week what it was always meant to be...a beacon of certainty in an uncertain world. So without further ado...this week's J-Nice 4 Star Lock of the week is America's Team over Incarceration. Lock it down. I am guaranteeing victory. I can assure all the fans of America's Team out there that my players are not overlooking this important matchup this week. My players will be well prepared and focused. Prediction America's Team 140.3 - Incarceration 82.1.

2 comments:

J-Nice said...

I like it.

On an unrelated note: are there really over 250 votes for when my next win will come?

Storm Cloud said...

At the moment, a lot of people on the internet seem to think you're either 1) never going to win or 2) really gay.

Those aren't mutually exclusive.