Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Storm Cloud's Week One Losers

I'm a hater, as JNice likes to say. In honor of that, I'm going to have a weekly post about who blew ass this week, to further piss off whoever was expecting them to put up like their contracts say they should.

This Week's Awards:

Offensive Pudknocker of the Week goes to.......Steven Jackson




With 2.1 fantasy points, and 2.0 fumbles, he was definitely a disappointment for America's Team. I find this particularly satisfying since I got to see the Commish pissed all day Sunday.

Defensive Pudknocker of the week goes to....DeMarcus Ware (as much as it pains me to say that)

I love the guy, but with only 2 fantasy points, 2 tackles, no sacks, he was the disappointment of the week defensively. (This pic is me trying to indoctrinate my nephew into the greatness of God's Team).

And the last award, the "Iggles Suck Balls" goes to....Greg Lewis and J.R. Reed

Both Greggie and JR fumbled punts, (JR isn't even cool enough to get a picture on NFL.com) JR was also released this week, which actually lowered the talent level on the Iggles.

Those are my cool guy picks of the week. Nominations are accepted anytime, and will not be listened to at all because you are not as smart as me.

-SC

3 comments:

Capitol Punishment said...

There should also be an over-achiever of the week. I had a couple on my team that I would nominate. 1) Jason Witten, who had the same number of points as LT. 2)A. Peterson, just an unbelievable week. Not from my team: 1) Jake Delhomme- I had this guy last year, and I dont think he ever put up over 7 points much less 26, and 2) P. Burress, Yes the Cowboys secondary is just that bad.

The Commissioner said...

Steven Jackson best score 8 TDs this week.

Storm Cloud said...

I'm a hater, not a lover. No over-achiever's in my weekly segment.

If I did, though, I would consider Romo, although I'm not sure he's "overachieving" as much as he is just a badass.