Sunday, September 30, 2007

Won't Break 50

Oh, how the mediocare have fallen.

After a strong first two weeks yours truly looks to be a repeat winner of the Horse's Ass, as of now I am relying on the Monday night performance of Eli and a kicker to help me break 50 points for the week.

In week 4 Score A Homerun had:
2 of the top 5 tacklers - Barret Rudd and Donte Whitner
#2 guy for interceptions- Kirk Morrison
Reigning Defensive Player of the Year- Jason Taylor
#1 RB in rushing yards- Willie Parker
Overall badass when he has the ball- Steve Smith

This week they totalled: 28.3 points*

I can't blame it on the fact that Hines Ward and Brandon Jacobs are out of the lineup- my fans just won't accept that. No, I must, as the coach take full responsibility, and I must, as GM and owner, fire myself as coach, and hold a fire sell of all my talent. That's right, no one is exempt from getting traded.

*Pending final league calculations.

No comments: