Monday, September 17, 2007


Tonight's Monday Night Football match up between the Beagles and the Redskins has a number of fairly interesting story lines. The obvious one of course is the fact that this is the home opener for the Philadelphia Beagles and against a division rival. However, there is a more subtle storyline that you all may not be aware of...this game is the final quarter of a fantasy showdown between America's Team (owned by me of course) and Steely McBeam (owned by J-Nice). The current score stands at America's Team - 113, Steely McBeam 112. My team will be led tonight by Clinton Portis and London Fletcher while Steely McBeam will be looking for a big game from Santana Moss. At the end of the game I may have to accuse J-Nice of stealing my defensive signals and refer the matter to the commissioner which just so happens is myself. He can expect at least a $500,000 fine if the allegations prove to my satisfaction to be true. Of course this penalty will be nothing compared to the penalty I will impose on Score a Homerun should I find that his "problem" is as bad as I suspect it is.

1 comment:

said...

I think Storm Cloud needs to be fined for his low point total this week- those points are too low Stormy, way too low.