Monday, July 9, 2007

League Business

Ok...on a more serious note there are a few things that we need to be thinking about:

1.) We still have between 5-7 spots to fill in this league. Suggestions on who would be a good fit?

2.) We also need to start thinking about a draft date. Drew, I know you want to draft when I am up in D.C...if that is the case we need to get the word out because that date is quickly approaching.

3.) Is everyone ok with how the league was set up last year as far as divisions, rules, etc...if not send your suggestions and I might get to them in the next 8 months or so.

7 comments:

Capitol Punishment said...

1) I may know a few people that would want to join. Let me know if we need numbers.

2) Let's do it either August 4 or August 11 when you are in town up here. You and Fred can come over to the condo and we will get some Colt 45's forties.

3) Rules work fine for me.

Storm Cloud said...

Hameed is in. Timmy is in.

Storm Cloud said...

I wouldn't mind much more time in between picks. At least with this particular draft.

The Commissioner said...

The most time it will allow is 120 seconds.

Storm Cloud said...

we could do it manually right?

said...

If it is an option, would anyone be willing to draft defensive players as opposed to team defense.

J-Nice said...

SC would want to do it manually