Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Things To Know About Me

I have won my yahoo league two years in a row now. What does that mean for you? A few things: 1) I will be dominating this league; 2) I am a certified Fantasy Football Expert; and 3) If you make a sufficient offer I might be willing to share some of my wisdom (cash and checks only).

Other things to know about me: 1) I like long walks on the beach; 2) I live with a happily married gay couple (we will just call them E-Train and Mutiny); 3) Beer is my friend; and 4) I once stole a lap dance at showtime from one of my aforementioned gay roomates.

Now ya know.

6 comments:

Storm Cloud said...

aggie leagues don't count as victories.

Capitol Punishment said...

Watch out Storm Cloud, this is what they do to "intimidate" us all... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMmhnqUXseE&mode=related&search=

said...

Aggies05 is full of shit- he doesn't like long walks on the beach.

Oh and beating Aggies at Fantasy Football is about as braggable as beating any team from Philly in any sport. See previously referenced http://www.phillysucks.com/ as provided by the Comish.

J-Nice said...

Other things to know about Aggie05:

1. Thinks Vince Young is the best football player to ever live

2. Doesn't need to chew when eating banannas

3. Thinks Whataburger kethcup tastes like afterbirth.

Storm Cloud said...

@cap punishment - we've got an official link in the side bar now. Thanks.

said...

Aggies05 re-enacts that youtube video everynight with Private Timoteo.