Sunday, July 15, 2007

Photo Shop Posts


Fellas, I'll be honest- I have used photo-shop on at least two prior posts to score some trash talking points against Storm Cloud, and in all honesty Storm just doesn't seem to have what it takes to respond in kind- his replies are weak, like decaf coffee with too much cream. So, as my picture here included would suggest, I am going to be the bigger man and propose a cease fire of photo shop posts that wreck shop on Storm Cloud until he can 1.) figure out how to trash talk and 2.) figure out how to use photoshop.


Very Truly Yours,


Score a Homerun

PS. I am not going to give anyone autographed copies of my picture, I have already given about 20 to J-Nice and when I realized that he was plastering them all over his wall and wasn't really giving them to members of my fan club I had to cut that off.

4 comments:

J-Nice said...

so when you were looking for that photo what were you googling. was it "gay man pictures"? How many pictures of man cock did you have to sort through to find the one you used? Or did you already have the gay man picture saved on your computer?

said...

i don't know what your talking about, i took that picture at the pool after our PC 3 final.

Storm Cloud said...

I hope you didn't look this picture up while surfing at the library. Otherwise Prez Baylor is going to be having words with you.

said...

Once again Stormy your response had me shaking in my boots. I was really scared when you were going to tattle-tale on me to your mom, then your dad, and now the obscure threat of the President of the University. Who's next...Prof. Pocketwatch?

Eventually I am going to own you so many times on this blog that you will run out of people you can tattle to; then what will you do? Maybe come up with an actual response...?